Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Percocet oral.

2/5/2016 2:34:45 AM

Reviewer: HAPPYJOY, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This is a great drug for severe pain. My only problem I had was it cause upset stomach. I only took the drug if I was going out (severe knee pain. I stopped take Percocet due to the side affects.

1/6/2016 8:28:45 PM

Reviewer: Red, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    Keeps me out of pain so I can get around a lot easier

1/6/2016 4:37:26 AM

Reviewer: cmitch, 65-74 Male (Patient)

Comment:
    I have pain all over mostly in my joints. I've been taking this 10-325 mg for about 5 years now and I call it "my wonder drug". I've had 3 hip replacements and a total knee replaced. I've tried morphine in my IV after the surgery, no good, I've tried many many other meds to try and control my pain and I "always" come back to this one. My pain gets to the point t ... Show Full Comment

1/5/2016 5:15:55 AM

Reviewer: Breezy, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    This was prescribed to me after I got my wisdom teeth removed. It works pretty fast (12-20 minutes) and has taken almost all of my pain away. However it makes me a little loopy and very sleepy.

11/24/2015 4:32:15 PM

Reviewer: Lisa, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Have been taking this med for a couple of years now.... 5mg isn't getting the job done!

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.