Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lortab oral.

5/27/2008 5:25:06 PM

Reviewer: rita, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
after my last surgery the dr put me on perocet 10 and they made me very ill sick so he put me back on the drug lortab that i usually have taken and they work very well

5/27/2008 2:32:39 PM

Reviewer: spinal truma, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have a severe spinal injury and and have have two surgery's the medication has helped me alot ,with little or no side effects

5/22/2008 10:12:17 AM

Reviewer: Iluvturtles2000, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This drug worked for me as long as I took it during the day. I have problems with wisdom teeth. I took it last night before bed and the pain seemed to be worse and I was up all night. But during the day it seems to work fine.

5/18/2008 5:01:25 PM

Reviewer: Willowwren, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am currently taking the Lortab 75/500, following hysterectomy surgery. This is the only thing that DOES help with the pain. It never makes me sick to my stomach because I take it with food...even if it's just a piece of bread. The only drawback is, it doesn't last very long. I have to take it every 4 hours and before the 4 hours is up, the pain has returned. Other than that, it works gre ... Show Full Comment

5/8/2008 10:44:22 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Was prescribed five days' worth of Lortab for pain following oral surgery. Doctor assured me that although codeine bothered my stomach, since I had taken Percocet with no problems I could certainly take Lortab. He was mistaken. Although I've been careful to take it with food, as recommended to reduce the risk of nausea, I feel shaky and very nauseated. It does seem to work well on my p ... Show Full Comment