Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tricor oral.

8/8/2008 11:06:33 PM

Reviewer: Joe, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on Tricor for 2 months and have developed severe leg cramps, especially knees. The biggest side effect was loosing the sex drive. I lost almost 90% sex desire. Before starting the medication my TC was 232, TRG 300. After 2 months, TC 213 and TRG 157. Doctor said it worked very well and recommend wait for 3 to 4 months and try Lopid.

7/19/2008 11:59:32 PM

Reviewer: ilovetosing, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was on Tricor for 1 month. Shortly after starting it, I experienced frequent numbness in my entire left side of my body. Shortly thereafter, my fingers would curl and I was unable to straighten them. Most recently, my hair started to fall out, my hands were puffy, and I started getting leg cramps at night. I stopped taking it just last week, and cannot recommend this drug.

7/4/2008 2:31:36 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I am a 62 year old male taking Tricor for three months. I have experienced blurred vision, which lasts for up to two minutes, then back to normal. Has anyone else had this happen? Also many of the same side effects others have reported. Thanks for the help.

6/25/2008 3:45:30 PM

Reviewer: kisa-rue, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    feet,knees,hands and muscles ache ,, nails peel, hair course and brittle,,skin tough and tears easily

6/19/2008 6:13:53 PM

Reviewer: Bayou Lady, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on Tricor for 2 months and have developed severe leg cramps, my toes curl under and my fingers curl up and I have to force them open every morning, Have pain in my hands all day. I have appt. to see my doctor this week and insist that he take me off this med if it is causing these problems.