Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tricor oral.

4/26/2016 8:38:19 AM

Reviewer: FY, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I had taken Tricor to lower my triglyceride level for almost six years. About 2 years ago, I found that I had knee pain and felt very weak in my knee. Without help, I could not stand up after sitting on the floor. I did not think that it was caused by Tricor. About a year ago, I started searching internet for possible causes of knee pain, and found that somebody had similar problems. He said that ... Show Full Comment

4/17/2016 11:25:38 AM

Reviewer: Angie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have only been on Tricor for two weeks, but I had a severe allergic reaction to it. If you start itching and breaking out into hives, go to the ER immediately! I am still suffering from the effects but I'm hoping it gets better. I obviously had to stop taking it immediately but I am trying to find out if there are side effects from stopping the medicine all at once. I now have chest and b ... Show Full Comment

9/6/2015 12:49:51 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Kept my Triglycerides down. New Doctor took me off and Triglycerides went up. Confused as what to do.

6/27/2015 9:06:42 PM

Reviewer: cecilia, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I just realized that the side effect of tricor can cause gallbladder problem. May be this is why I had gallbladder attack. Before then I did have mild back pain, leg cramps but never knew they could have been the cause of taking the medication. The medication did reduce my triglyceride somewhat but wonder if it's worth to get the gallbaldder effect.

8/6/2014 8:37:57 PM

Reviewer: dainja1024, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I've taken Tricor for years , never realizing it might be cause of numbness in fingers and joints of ankles and wrist. Leg cramps and arm cramps became so severe I feel crippled. Can't walk. Dr. suggested blood test,checking for Myosis, weakness of muscles. I stopped today 8/6/14.

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.