Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of promethazine Rect.

4/9/2014 10:59:52 AM

Reviewer: migrainehater, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I get very nauseas from migraines and this suppository is a life saver! I can't swallow any medication because I may throw it up so this is very helpful. Haven't really had any side effects.

11/15/2012 4:27:28 PM

Reviewer: margarette, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
works but makes me sleep all day. dont loke the way it makes me sleep

7/23/2011 4:32:34 PM

Reviewer: Denise, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Used many times over last year for nausea due to digestive disorder. Got rid of nausea, but made me very lethargic for 24 hrs and ruined appetite even after reducing dosage. Also became aggitated and could not sleep even though extremely tired. Would not use again.

5/14/2011 5:39:08 PM

Reviewer: jaioga, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am a diabetic type 1 and on the insulin pump. I get nausated very easy. This medication has helped me so much. I have to take it almost always just before eating a meal. It has been a lifesaver for me. Thank you!

10/31/2010 10:03:20 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I had been nausea for a little over a week so my doctor gave me this medation. I feel great for the first hours after taking it but for the next 2 or more hours I had real bad chest pain but the rest I started to take it was over. I would not take it if I could go a whole day without having to take it. I hate taking medations at all so this medation is eitehr too strong for me or my body cannot ta ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee