Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of naltrexone Oral.

2/22/2010 3:46:35 PM

Reviewer: Darth, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Med was working well for a week or so, almost no drinking at all. I stopped taking it due to some sexual side effects,(mostly lack of sensation) and promptly fell off the wagon and was run over. Am trying it again, it really worked when I took it. I originally posted here last november.

2/5/2010 4:02:11 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am a 34yr old working mother, and had a problem with alcohol for the past 2 years. I did not grow up with alcohol and didn't drink until I was 30yrs old. I drank due to stress in my life. After trying to quit dozens of times wrecking my car and almost loosing my husband, I went to a non-traditional rehab program that used Naltrexone. I received the Vivitrol inj. and am also using campral and ... Show Full Comment

1/21/2010 8:59:17 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Today is my first day and I just took a 1/2 a pill. I haven't NOT drank AT LEAST a bottle of wine or champagne (and usually more) for years. I had some dizziness and a little "buzz" with this drug today. That started an hour after I took my 1st 1/2 pill, and lasted for about 3.5 hours. BUT I had to small glasses of wine with dinner (probably 6 ounces total) and corked the bottle! ... Show Full Comment

1/5/2010 6:56:25 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:

Condition: Habit of Drinking Too Much Alcohol
11/17/2009 3:23:42 PM

Reviewer: john, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
can you have a false postitve drug test for oxitin if you take naltrexone

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.