Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of naltrexone Oral.

2/26/2010 7:57:47 AM

Reviewer: Sara, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
this is a miracle drug for me, I am amazed that i havent drinked in 9 days, but i went through a detox program for four days before i started taking this med. no horrid side affects either.

2/22/2010 3:46:35 PM

Reviewer: Darth, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Med was working well for a week or so, almost no drinking at all. I stopped taking it due to some sexual side effects,(mostly lack of sensation) and promptly fell off the wagon and was run over. Am trying it again, it really worked when I took it. I originally posted here last november.

2/5/2010 4:02:11 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am a 34yr old working mother, and had a problem with alcohol for the past 2 years. I did not grow up with alcohol and didn't drink until I was 30yrs old. I drank due to stress in my life. After trying to quit dozens of times wrecking my car and almost loosing my husband, I went to a non-traditional rehab program that used Naltrexone. I received the Vivitrol inj. and am also using campral and ... Show Full Comment

1/21/2010 8:59:17 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Today is my first day and I just took a 1/2 a pill. I haven't NOT drank AT LEAST a bottle of wine or champagne (and usually more) for years. I had some dizziness and a little "buzz" with this drug today. That started an hour after I took my 1st 1/2 pill, and lasted for about 3.5 hours. BUT I had to small glasses of wine with dinner (probably 6 ounces total) and corked the bottle! ... Show Full Comment

1/5/2010 6:56:25 PM

And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.