Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Trivora (28) Oral.

11/4/2010 8:16:16 AM

Reviewer: Shafer, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking off of Trivora, but my period has not begun and I am not pregnant. Has any one else had this happen? Should I be worried?

9/25/2010 8:11:04 PM

Reviewer: extremely satisfied , 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I love this drug!! no side effects. cleared up acne, small amount of weight loss due to loss of appetite, boosted my sexual drive and shorter lighter periods! what more can a girl ask for?!

9/1/2010 4:01:11 PM

Reviewer: L, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am a fairly balanced out-emotive individual and on day three. I am crying probably more than I've cried in a life time and quickly irritable. My whole world feels discombobulated emotionally. I am hoping everything mellows out soon!

8/16/2010 3:07:08 PM

Reviewer: bennett, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
On Trivora, I threw up every morning during my new pill packs. I had crazy mood swings and no sex drive. The estrogen content was waaay too high for me. I switched off of it today after almost a year of using it. I would not recommend this pill to anyone.

8/9/2010 10:33:55 AM

Reviewer: behrns89, 19-24 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Not only do I use Trivora for birth control, but also for the long and extremely heavy periods I used to have, that were accompanied by excruciating cramps. I now have a short and light period with minimal cramps. It has also done wonders against becoming pregnant. Very easy to use, I keep it on my nightstand with a bottle of water and take it every morning before I get out of bed.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash