Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Trivora (28) Oral.

9/25/2010 8:11:04 PM

Reviewer: extremely satisfied , 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I love this drug!! no side effects. cleared up acne, small amount of weight loss due to loss of appetite, boosted my sexual drive and shorter lighter periods! what more can a girl ask for?!

9/1/2010 4:01:11 PM

Reviewer: L, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am a fairly balanced out-emotive individual and on day three. I am crying probably more than I've cried in a life time and quickly irritable. My whole world feels discombobulated emotionally. I am hoping everything mellows out soon!

8/16/2010 3:07:08 PM

Reviewer: bennett, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
On Trivora, I threw up every morning during my new pill packs. I had crazy mood swings and no sex drive. The estrogen content was waaay too high for me. I switched off of it today after almost a year of using it. I would not recommend this pill to anyone.

8/9/2010 10:33:55 AM

Reviewer: behrns89, 19-24 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Not only do I use Trivora for birth control, but also for the long and extremely heavy periods I used to have, that were accompanied by excruciating cramps. I now have a short and light period with minimal cramps. It has also done wonders against becoming pregnant. Very easy to use, I keep it on my nightstand with a bottle of water and take it every morning before I get out of bed.

7/30/2010 4:24:16 PM

Reviewer: BeeBee, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have not experienced any major cramps during menstruation or spotting between periods with Trivora. My cycle has become very predictable and shorter since I started this medication. The only downfall is remembering to take the pill everyday when my schedule changes do to vacations or other busy events.