Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Excedrin Migraine Oral.

11/26/2013 7:48:49 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've never had a migraine before a few days ago. I am a nursing student and was in the library and when I looked at the computer screen it looked like I was "seeing stars", (those black dots you see if a flash goes off in your eyes) very faintly. This lasted about a half an hour and then I had the worst headache of my life. My left temple kept throbbing and I had sharp pains when I l ... Show Full Comment

9/2/2013 9:23:06 PM

Reviewer: Susan, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Before the recall, Excedrine Migraine worked quickly and effectively on my headaches. I was thrilled when it finally came back on the market, only to find that the formula must have been changed. I have to take 2 pills for even a modest reduction of pain. I never had to take more than one of the original formula. The company blew it when they dropped their QuickTabs a few years ago. They were a ... Show Full Comment

8/13/2013 5:11:53 PM

Reviewer: hkmark23, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Excedrin is the only medication available to me for migraines. It works great for 3-4 hours and then the migraine comes back. On top of that, the Excedrin and other like OTC's shred my stomach up and I end up having a painful stomach, trying to coat with yogurt. Sometimes the caffeine is a bit too much and I have to counter it's effects with diphenhydramine.

8/12/2013 10:15:13 AM

Reviewer: Kdouglas, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I think it is making me constipated.

3/20/2013 6:32:34 AM

Reviewer: Blue Moon, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I loved this pill and then it got recalled. The new pill is no where near as effective. They took something out of the new pill. I am back searching for an OTC migrane relief pill.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture