Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Excedrin Migraine oral.

1/25/2009 10:15:38 PM

Reviewer: gaz1431, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I used to use Imitrex and it didn't really work. I found this product and it works wonders for me. I take it when I feel the first pains of a migraine and in about 10 minutes I feel better.

12/28/2008 1:59:35 PM

Reviewer: exedrin migraine, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Experiencing nausea, ringing in the ears and dizziness.

12/3/2008 4:53:30 PM

Reviewer: Lish, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
Love Love Love this medicine! It has helped more than ever!!! Whenever I feel as though I am getting a migraine, take an Excedrin and it is gone within 30 minutes. Couldn't be better.

9/25/2008 8:28:56 PM

Reviewer: pammysue30, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has been a huge help to me when I'm having a migraine. I take one pill and it rids me of my migraine in about thirty minutes and I'm back to being me:)

9/13/2008 6:15:15 PM

Reviewer: inherited migrain, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using Imitrex but it was like pausing my migrain until the day after, so I have to take it for 2-3 day in a row. With Excedrin, I just take 1 as soon as the headache starts and half an hour later I felt normal, without any lingering migrain the day after.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.