Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Excedrin Migraine oral.

9/25/2008 8:28:56 PM

Reviewer: pammysue30, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has been a huge help to me when I'm having a migraine. I take one pill and it rids me of my migraine in about thirty minutes and I'm back to being me:)

9/13/2008 6:15:15 PM

Reviewer: inherited migrain, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using Imitrex but it was like pausing my migrain until the day after, so I have to take it for 2-3 day in a row. With Excedrin, I just take 1 as soon as the headache starts and half an hour later I felt normal, without any lingering migrain the day after.

6/14/2008 11:25:43 AM

Reviewer: irma, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have Headaches only at night after 5-or-6 hours of sleep,with Excedrin Migraine the Headaches are gone and I'm sleeping through he night. My question is "Is it safe to take the drug every night indefinitly"

3/31/2008 2:42:22 PM

Reviewer: jsellman, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I used this medication for years to treat migraines. I worked wonders for me. However, the only reason why I stopped is because a doctor discovered that at the age of 31, it caused an ulcer. I tried to take it with food and a full glass of water but I guess it wasn't enough. I didn't even have to take it every day, just when the migraine where too much to bare. I was told to stop immediate ... Show Full Comment

12/5/2007 5:06:05 AM

Reviewer: jlowe87, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
worked fast and very effective, but became dependent, having migraines everyday. after awhile severe anxiety and mood changes occured.