Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Clenia Foaming Wash Top.

1-4 of 4
10/21/2010 5:12:47 AM

Reviewer: JustME, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had been having problems with acne ever since I was in the 6th grade. I then developed SD which got so bad I couldn't wear makeup because my skin flaked so badly. When I went to the dermatologist she told me that I also had rosacea. Well this stuff takes care of it all. I still get break outs but nowhere near like I used to.

10/25/2008 4:10:06 PM

Reviewer: gulliblenomore2, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have suffered with rosacea for at least 15 years and tried one thing after another. I was even a guinea pig for 5 different rosacea studies. NOTHING ever worked for me! My new dermatologist gave me samples of Clenia and the very first day I noticed a huge difference. By the third day I was clear of all bumps and almost all of the redness! This stuff is miraculous. Problem: when I filled my presc ... Show Full Comment

9/11/2008 1:47:54 PM

Reviewer: happy patient, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have suffered with acne/rosacea for about 7 years. I use two topical creams, avoid the sun, etc., but acne has still been a problem until trying Clenia. I was doubtful but it made an improvement the first time I used it. My family and friends have noticed a difference. I feel so much better about my appearance.

6/10/2008 12:09:09 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
It took a good 6-8 weeks of use to see the full effect of Clenia wash. It is amazing. Really. I have had Rosacea and the associated acne, for at least 10 years. I found out about Clenia by searching the web. My skin is amazingly different and scaring has disappeared as well. I love this product and hope its effectiveness never wears off!

1-4 of 4

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.