Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sotret Oral.

2/4/2008 10:45:10 AM

Reviewer: Kbarnes, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Other than the battle of making a trip to the lab every month for blood work, I have had excellent results from Solodyn. I started seeing results in the first week of treatment. There were problems with minor headaches for only about two weeks in the beginning. But after being on every antibiotic out there to speak of, and making numerous trips to various dermatologist around town, I finally found ... Show Full Comment

12/19/2007 2:43:33 AM

Comment:
I had tried everything about twice, and this was my last hope. It was a pain in the butt to get (birth control, pregnancy and blood tests, signing into the program...) but it was well worth it. I am in my second month of treatment now and have not had any new acne since my first 2 weeks on the medicine. Furthermore, the redness from my previous acne bumps are beginning to fade.

12/9/2007 1:06:10 PM

Reviewer: Tori1988, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Treatment was great. Finally cured my acne. ebA Multivitamin Supplement, a multivitamin free of Vitamin A, was recommended to me during treatment since my multivitamin contained Vitamin A. Sotret is related to Vitamin A and you aren't supposed to take the 2 together due to potential side effects.

11/27/2007 10:40:51 PM

Reviewer: Ladida, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm currently going into my fourth month of taking the medication. My doctor said that typically, you should be cleared by the end of the third month, and I'm not. I've definitely seen a significant improvement. But I read that just 85% see complete results. What about the other 15%? Still, I have seen an improvement.

11/11/2007 11:28:58 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
IT WORKED FOR ME!!!!