Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Restasis Opht.

12/18/2009 12:31:12 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Taking this drug for about six months now with no relief. Other than my wallet is lighter!

12/7/2009 12:27:10 AM

Reviewer: sutharsan, 13-18 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
good but very expencive.

12/4/2009 12:17:43 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Restasis for about 9 months. I have Sicca Syndrom and I can tell a big difference when I use the tear drop. I have not had any side affects, with the exception of the stinging. I have even been able to stop using my OTC drops as frequently. Also, one thing to ask your doctor about is plugging your punctals if you have severe dry eye. Good luck to all who use this product, ... Show Full Comment

11/19/2009 3:38:17 PM

Reviewer: babs, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've only taken it for 3 weeks and my eyes are better - but I have developed arthritis in my thumb. I've seen other posts here about arthritis so I think it's the Restasis. Never a problem with arthritis before taking it. I'm skipping today's dose. Hope my thumb feels better.

11/19/2009 11:02:52 AM

Reviewer: jubansk8r, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been treated for dry eye for several months before starting Restasis. Since using this medication I have developed severe pain like slivers of glass in my eyes besides burning and foggy vision. I feel that all my new problems are being caused by the use of this medication. I now have severe eye problems.