Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Restasis Opht.

3/13/2010 2:08:20 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My lips are dry and swollen after using it for 1 1/2 months. However, my eyes used to blink involuntarily and that has stopped to some degree.

4/4/2010 8:15:33 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My dry eye symptoms were so intense that I had to pull over off the road and rest my eyes so I could continue driving. After 3 weeks of restasis therapy, my eyes are 80% back to normal. I'm on week 6 now and my symptoms continue to improve.

3/21/2010 5:39:58 PM

Reviewer: NKL, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The Restasis is working for me. Before starting I read many of the comments posted here and had concerns about whether it would work. But so far, I've had no problems. I have very dry eyes and over the counter eye drops were not working. My doctor, an optophthalmologist, was concerned about dryness in the eye because it could lead to blindness. He wanted me to take Restasis. But bef ... Show Full Comment

2/28/2010 10:45:54 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After 10 days my lips got swollen for two days. Two days later I started to feel a pressure in my chest. My family insisted that I had to go to the emergency due to the nature of the pain. I went and of course they admited me, did all the tests to check my heart and everything was fine. I am sure the Restasis is to blame. The pain lasted 3 more days after I stopped the drops. Was a very bad experi ... Show Full Comment

2/23/2010 2:43:58 PM

Reviewer: Sundlower, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor put me on Restasis for dry eye and told me it might take a year before I noticed any significant improvement. I have now been on it for two years and haven't seen any improvement at all. My prescription has run out, and I quit!

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.