Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Restasis Opht.

3/13/2014 11:37:28 AM

Reviewer: valli, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Within three weeks my eyesight began to blur. It finally became necessary to discontinue because I could no longer see street signs clearly . I stopped using the drops yesterday and my vision is clearer but still more blurry than it was shortly after my eye surgery

3/8/2014 1:17:37 AM

Reviewer: TerryG, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Waaayyy too expensive for what it appears to do.

3/3/2014 4:36:07 PM

Reviewer: lgrey, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using Restasis for about 6 months. It does relieve my dry eyes, but it also causes blurred vision. I tried stopping the drops for a few days; my vision cleared but my eyes are very dry again. A dilemna!

2/23/2014 5:50:11 PM

Reviewer: Trish1225, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had previously tried Restasis and gave up after two months because I didn't feel that it was working. My doctor asked me to try again, but to try for a longer period. After 3 months, I could tell a huge difference. It's now been 6 months and my eyes feel wonderful. The trick is to keep using it to give it time to work. This drug has been the answer to my dry eye problem.

2/20/2014 12:14:24 PM

Reviewer: EyeCarly, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this medication because of dry eye; the dry eye caused my eyes to water constantly. After giving the Restasis months to work, my eyes are no less dry, and water just as much....but now they burn and get sharp pains in them too. The sharp pains I'm experiencing are significant. Considering going off the drops.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash