Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Restasis Opht.

4/20/2014 4:10:01 PM

Reviewer: Lfrick, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Dr gave me samples at my request since regular artificial tears and lubricants don't work for me. After 4 days I experienced severe dizziness/vertigo symptoms as well as intermittent pupil spasms causing my eyesight to have a have a jerking motion. This is not listed on the side effects for this med. Symptoms lasted on and off for 24 hrs. Of course I won't touch the stuff again and negativ ... Show Full Comment

3/13/2014 11:37:28 AM

Reviewer: valli, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Within three weeks my eyesight began to blur. It finally became necessary to discontinue because I could no longer see street signs clearly . I stopped using the drops yesterday and my vision is clearer but still more blurry than it was shortly after my eye surgery

3/8/2014 1:17:37 AM

Reviewer: TerryG, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Waaayyy too expensive for what it appears to do.

3/3/2014 4:36:07 PM

Reviewer: lgrey, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using Restasis for about 6 months. It does relieve my dry eyes, but it also causes blurred vision. I tried stopping the drops for a few days; my vision cleared but my eyes are very dry again. A dilemna!

2/23/2014 5:50:11 PM

Reviewer: Trish1225, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had previously tried Restasis and gave up after two months because I didn't feel that it was working. My doctor asked me to try again, but to try for a longer period. After 3 months, I could tell a huge difference. It's now been 6 months and my eyes feel wonderful. The trick is to keep using it to give it time to work. This drug has been the answer to my dry eye problem.