Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Restasis.

10/23/2008 10:58:19 PM

Reviewer: sue, 55-64 Female

Comment:
I have had nose bleeds for a year since starting this medication. Somehow I feel that it must be connected. Has anyone else experienced this side effect?

10/7/2008 4:20:10 PM

Reviewer: mybitz62, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My eyes seemed to dry out even more with using Restasis.

10/3/2008 10:58:16 PM

Reviewer: nutile1011, 65-74 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I received phone call from Prescription Solutions that I was in "doughnut hole" and the price for 3 months was almost $600. I don't think it's worth that price. I checked Costco drug list on line and it was $300 something there.

9/19/2008 3:18:54 PM

Reviewer: Mike, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor recommended restasis after cataract surgery for both eyes and follow up lasik for my right eye. The restasis caused burning and discomfort and I felt or saw no improvement in vision. On the other hand I started suffering from constant post nasal drip, burning and hoarseness in my throat that became very painful and worrysome. I have stopped the restasis to see if my throat improves. ... Show Full Comment

8/10/2008 8:36:34 PM

Reviewer: littlerke, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have not used restasis, but did ask my eye Dr. about it for dry eyes. I asked if it would " make tears", as I haven't shed a tear for 10 years, and I don't feel it is healthy to not be able to shed tears. He said restasis would not do that and neither would the prescription "Fresh Kote", that he gave me..but he said it would help dry eyes and was less expensive. I app ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture