Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of amantadine HCl oral.

9/24/2014 6:11:52 PM

Reviewer: jennelayne, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was given this medication due to sleeping from 16-20 hours per day. I was only on it for two weeks. During that time I did not experience any relief from my extreme fatigue. I had a rash on my inner thigh and it took me that two weeks of it worsening before I read that .001% of people on this medication get a rash. So end of med.

8/19/2014 12:54:16 PM

Reviewer: Terri222, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I am 37 and had MS half my life! I took this for a while with dosage continually increased until I quit taking because it did NOT help at all!

6/5/2014 5:12:49 PM

Reviewer: Ravenne, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I just started taking this medication about two weeks ago, after my worst relapse since I was diagnosed with MS. I find that it DOES give me more energy. However, I think the side effects may be bothering me: shakiness, weakness, hand temors... am going to talk to my doctor to see what he wants me to do.

11/12/2013 12:33:58 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    It takes 100 mg 3 times a day, but this has been a life saver for me! I still have an occational bad day, but overall this is keeping me working and enjoying a normal life

2/8/2013 12:56:51 PM

Reviewer: jefferypatterson68@hotmail.com, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years