Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of amantadine HCl oral.

1/13/2009 6:20:10 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has given me the ability to function and take care of my 2 young children. But like any autoimmune disease, I have to pace myself and my energy. This medicine helps me get out of the bed so I can function.

1/4/2009 9:18:05 PM

Reviewer: charplati, Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I like Amantadine better than Provigil or the non-perscription tratment Acetyl-L-Carnitine. I do wish there was something stonger with no major side effects.

12/5/2008 10:53:05 PM

Reviewer: Peanutt2, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is the second time I have been on this medication. In between my dr prescribed Provigil for my MS fatigue. Neither has seemed to help for very long. This actually helps less than the Provigil did.

12/5/2008 2:57:34 PM

Reviewer: medoit1206, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
sometimes I get some energey and sometimes I don't I wish there was something that would work better and help the fatigue

10/16/2008 3:46:51 PM

Reviewer: needler, 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I use this med for MS fatigue. I lost 25 lbs., my feet are constantly swollen, a rash appeared on my ankles and is now permanent, and I have developed a hand tremor. Dr. doesn't think anything about it. It does reduce fatigue..