Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Microgestin 1-20 21 oral.

11/16/2014 10:58:28 PM

Reviewer: sos2014, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I took this pill for about 6 months. I didn't get pregnant so that always a plus. I did experience spotting after the first month. There was also slight weight gain (maybe 4-5 lbs). I wouldn't say I had mood swings but I did cry whenever I was upset. After visiting my doctor, I switch to something else. * To remember to take the pill I set an alarm on my phone**

9/9/2014 9:16:18 AM

Reviewer: BElla, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    The only downside to taking the pill is remembering to take it lol with that said I have no problems on this pill I did notice a little acne when I first started but my skin is so clear now. I'm on my third pack so far. I did get moody when first taking this but that may have been a side effect of my body getting rid of the Depo I was on. I've lost weight on this pill as well (sorry to tho ... Show Full Comment

6/7/2014 2:05:17 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    So far so good. I've been taking it for two months now and the only negative side effects I have to mention is weight gain and soreness of the breasts. I've gained 5lbs since taking it and my boobs always hurt. Other than that it's been great. No acne. Or stomach aches.

12/31/2013 10:36:59 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I switched from Azurette to this about 8 months ago due to cost mostly. But this pill had way worse side effects for me. Weight gain and anxiety. Ive never had anxiety in my life. The anxiety was so bad I started to constantly feel my heart racing. I also started realizing every month before I would start my period I would get a bad set of heart palpitations. The ONLY positive about this pill is m ... Show Full Comment

11/3/2013 7:48:11 PM

Reviewer: Not a Happy Customer, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    My old birth control was discontinued. I was taking it successfully for 4 years. I was prescribed this birth control instead. I was pregnant in less than one month. Beware!

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.