Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Microgestin 1/20 (21) Oral.

12/31/2013 10:36:59 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I switched from Azurette to this about 8 months ago due to cost mostly. But this pill had way worse side effects for me. Weight gain and anxiety. Ive never had anxiety in my life. The anxiety was so bad I started to constantly feel my heart racing. I also started realizing every month before I would start my period I would get a bad set of heart palpitations. The ONLY positive about this pill is m ... Show Full Comment

11/3/2013 7:48:11 PM

Reviewer: Not a Happy Customer, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My old birth control was discontinued. I was taking it successfully for 4 years. I was prescribed this birth control instead. I was pregnant in less than one month. Beware!

8/24/2013 2:53:22 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

3/29/2013 8:29:04 AM

Reviewer: aerobicsmom95, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Now in my mid to late 30's I find that any birth control seems to make me foggy in the head, and it's very hard to think clearly. I also feel sad often when on this birth control.

12/24/2012 11:48:47 AM

Reviewer: JV, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this pill for about 5 months now, and I hate it. My periods are very irregular,which they never used to be on the last bc I took. That's the reason I got on BC, for period regulation. Either it comes 2 weeks early or it doesn't come at all, or I spot for a day when i'm supposed to get it. I have horrible mood swings,lashing out at everyone,and crying over EVERYTHING! I ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee
Causes, warning signs.
Live and thrive.
couple kissing
What do you know about locking lips?
man with problem