Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Microgestin 1/20 (21) Oral.

6/7/2014 2:05:17 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
So far so good. I've been taking it for two months now and the only negative side effects I have to mention is weight gain and soreness of the breasts. I've gained 5lbs since taking it and my boobs always hurt. Other than that it's been great. No acne. Or stomach aches.

12/31/2013 10:36:59 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I switched from Azurette to this about 8 months ago due to cost mostly. But this pill had way worse side effects for me. Weight gain and anxiety. Ive never had anxiety in my life. The anxiety was so bad I started to constantly feel my heart racing. I also started realizing every month before I would start my period I would get a bad set of heart palpitations. The ONLY positive about this pill is m ... Show Full Comment

11/3/2013 7:48:11 PM

Reviewer: Not a Happy Customer, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My old birth control was discontinued. I was taking it successfully for 4 years. I was prescribed this birth control instead. I was pregnant in less than one month. Beware!

8/24/2013 2:53:22 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

3/29/2013 8:29:04 AM

Reviewer: aerobicsmom95, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Now in my mid to late 30's I find that any birth control seems to make me foggy in the head, and it's very hard to think clearly. I also feel sad often when on this birth control.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
mature woman holding fan in face
Symptoms and treatments.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver
What puts you at risk?
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.