Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Microgestin 1.5/30 (21) Oral.

5/25/2012 2:18:59 PM

Reviewer: sr1234, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After having a very bad experience with Reclipsen, I began taking Microgestin. My experience has been MUCH better on this pill. It works wonders for my severe period cramping (almost none now). Also, has regulated them well. My only complaints are slight nausea sometimes and a dip in sex drive. Overall, this birth control get an A from me and I plan to be on it for a long time.

6/8/2011 12:57:30 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This birth control made me a completely different person- angry, anxious, stressed, depressed. It also made me completely lose my sex drive to the point that I was ok with the thought of never having sex again for the rest of my life. It was the biggest mistake of my life to go on this.

2/4/2011 12:41:52 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I switched from yaz to this pill because yaz stopped my periods completely. Been on this pill 7 months and already my period is shorter each month and is now down to two days. My obgyn put me on it guaranteeing my period would be normal. At this point I think I need to switch to something else. My start days are irradic which is what yaz did before it completely cut my period off.

10/24/2010 4:31:27 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

4/23/2010 2:06:14 PM

Reviewer: kaitie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine has done what it is suppose to do in that i am not pregnant, but my periods have been so messed up. Some months i would bleed the whole week and other months i dont bleed a drop. Also i have found that the iron pills at the end of the pack would mess with my period if i missed a iron pill the flow would stop. it works but is very hard to predict.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture