Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of oxytrol td.

4/1/2014 12:06:38 PM

Reviewer: whatarelief!, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My days were planned by where restrooms were. Travel was stressful because I would constantly be worried about if I would be able to access a restroom. I had positive results within the first couple of days. I now sleep through the night which I don't remember doing for years! I was getting up 2-3 times a night. I can now go through almost a full day of work without having to go. It has re ... Show Full Comment

2/28/2014 7:52:20 PM

Reviewer: myalrl, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
worked well first 8 weeks.sfer nett 4 weeks skin was red underbpatch after removal and remains red today. i used the patch again in new ara, this timr there was a rash in the area under tyh patch. the rash was gone after a few days but a painess redremains under the the formr locations of both patches.The manufacturer does not provide instructions on access to rep0rt problenm to manufacturer, ... Show Full Comment

2/17/2014 2:34:23 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Within a few hours after applying patch, I could tell it was working. I have slept better than I have in years. I sleep 5 or 6 hours at a time instead of getting up every 2 hours to run to the bathroom. Also helps in the daytime< can actually lead a more normal life. I do have the rash and itching.

2/13/2014 9:11:10 AM

Reviewer: tmenace, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It didn't work at all. I still go to the bathroom at least 10 times a day. When I was starting my 3rd patch I went to the bathroom 3 times in 2 hours while I was at an event. I was so embarrassed. I lost my receipt so I can't get my money back. I just want want others to save their $20. The patch also left scars every where I put it.

2/11/2014 7:18:14 PM

Reviewer: AMC, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The product is great. The problem is in the packaging. Very difficult to get out of the package.