Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Necon 7/7/7 (28) Oral.

8/24/2010 3:30:27 AM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had horrible cramps and break through bleeding all the time. I stopped it mid-cycle because of all the symptoms. I had dizzy spells and headaches, too. Still haven't got my period and I got off it 11 days ago.

5/3/2010 7:24:08 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on it for months and have had horrible cramps, can not lose weight, and just started getting really bad chest pains. So now Im looking for a new birth control :( Any suggestions...

4/7/2010 10:44:24 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I love this pill, however the satisfaction rating isn't as high since I have a hard time remembering to take it sometimes. I haven't had any problems from this and I have been on many different types of Birth Control. I don't have former problems I had like; vomiting for hours on end, severe migraines, severe stomach cramps, very bad depression, weight gain 10 lbs or so, muscle cramps ... Show Full Comment

1/18/2010 1:22:24 AM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I love this pill. I've been on it for three years and recommend it to all my friends. The only downfall was I gained about 5 pounds but other than that it's great.

1/5/2010 6:01:54 AM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had breakthrough bleeding all the time, makes me feel sick and cramps are horrible the only thing it helps is to keep me from being pregnant.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.