Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Necon 7/7/7 (28) Oral.

10/22/2010 3:18:28 PM

Reviewer: tawboomer, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My skin broke out, severe cramps (on a period that lasted 3 weeks with heavy bleeding), and my mood was uncontrollable. I have taken other birth control in the past but this one just took its toll on me. I just didn't feel like myself on this one- my moods were up and down. And the long period was so hard to take.

8/24/2010 3:30:27 AM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had horrible cramps and break through bleeding all the time. I stopped it mid-cycle because of all the symptoms. I had dizzy spells and headaches, too. Still haven't got my period and I got off it 11 days ago.

5/3/2010 7:24:08 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on it for months and have had horrible cramps, can not lose weight, and just started getting really bad chest pains. So now Im looking for a new birth control :( Any suggestions...

4/7/2010 10:44:24 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I love this pill, however the satisfaction rating isn't as high since I have a hard time remembering to take it sometimes. I haven't had any problems from this and I have been on many different types of Birth Control. I don't have former problems I had like; vomiting for hours on end, severe migraines, severe stomach cramps, very bad depression, weight gain 10 lbs or so, muscle cramps ... Show Full Comment

1/18/2010 1:22:24 AM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I love this pill. I've been on it for three years and recommend it to all my friends. The only downfall was I gained about 5 pounds but other than that it's great.

Still Life Of Protein Foods
Do they work?
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.