Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Necon 7-7-7 28 oral.

4/20/2011 2:42:34 PM

Reviewer: godbless, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Ladies, we are all different. For one, I have tried Losestrin and Seasonique (UNFORTUNATLY). Necon has cleared up my skin (mind you, i did not have terrible acne before using it)...I have VERY light periods with slight cramps...it has not made me gain weight but i also watch my salt intake (as every woman should do when taking birth control, as it will make you retain more water)...i dont really g ... Show Full Comment

10/22/2010 3:18:28 PM

Reviewer: tawboomer, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    My skin broke out, severe cramps (on a period that lasted 3 weeks with heavy bleeding), and my mood was uncontrollable. I have taken other birth control in the past but this one just took its toll on me. I just didn't feel like myself on this one- my moods were up and down. And the long period was so hard to take.

8/24/2010 3:30:27 AM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I had horrible cramps and break through bleeding all the time. I stopped it mid-cycle because of all the symptoms. I had dizzy spells and headaches, too. Still haven't got my period and I got off it 11 days ago.

5/3/2010 7:24:08 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been on it for months and have had horrible cramps, can not lose weight, and just started getting really bad chest pains. So now Im looking for a new birth control :( Any suggestions...

4/7/2010 10:44:24 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I love this pill, however the satisfaction rating isn't as high since I have a hard time remembering to take it sometimes. I haven't had any problems from this and I have been on many different types of Birth Control. I don't have former problems I had like; vomiting for hours on end, severe migraines, severe stomach cramps, very bad depression, weight gain 10 lbs or so, muscle cramps ... Show Full Comment