Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Necon 7-7-7 28 oral.

4/27/2011 5:25:49 PM

Reviewer: finallyfoundone, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have tried 6 other pill brands with multiple side effects (weight gain, headaches, sweat fits, cramps) before my doctor finally switched me to Necon 777. Its been a life saver so far. The ONLY one that actually regulated my period. I did retain water a bit more than usual but it quickly left when my period did. Highly recommend!

4/26/2011 1:13:42 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I am going on week three of a very heavy period. That's really all I have to complain about. It hasn't effected anything else, so I'm just going to give it another month to see if it regulates. I'm pretty satisfied with it overall.

4/20/2011 2:42:34 PM

Reviewer: godbless, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Ladies, we are all different. For one, I have tried Losestrin and Seasonique (UNFORTUNATLY). Necon has cleared up my skin (mind you, i did not have terrible acne before using it)...I have VERY light periods with slight cramps...it has not made me gain weight but i also watch my salt intake (as every woman should do when taking birth control, as it will make you retain more water)...i dont really g ... Show Full Comment

10/22/2010 3:18:28 PM

Reviewer: tawboomer, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    My skin broke out, severe cramps (on a period that lasted 3 weeks with heavy bleeding), and my mood was uncontrollable. I have taken other birth control in the past but this one just took its toll on me. I just didn't feel like myself on this one- my moods were up and down. And the long period was so hard to take.

8/24/2010 3:30:27 AM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I had horrible cramps and break through bleeding all the time. I stopped it mid-cycle because of all the symptoms. I had dizzy spells and headaches, too. Still haven't got my period and I got off it 11 days ago.

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.