Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Femring Vagl.

11/27/2012 10:02:27 AM

Reviewer: krispycritter22, 45-54 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using prescribed estrogens for several years now and find this one to be very effective and easy to use. I had a complete hysterectomy at a fairly young age and need to maintain my estrogen levels. This has been one of the most effective means I have tried and it also is a natural form of estrogen not a synthetic form that I prefer to avoid.

10/22/2012 12:13:47 PM

Reviewer: Betts R Off, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I suffered from vaginal atrophy and severs vaginal dryness that made intercourse painful and consequently infrequent. FemRing changed all this for the better. The only complaint I have is the drop-off after about sixty days until you re-insert a new one. My mood changes come back and it is evident the estrogen has diminished. Still, it is the best HRT I have experienced.

9/13/2012 2:55:27 PM

Reviewer: had it with femring, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
sever stomach pain with sever vaginal itching and burning...sent me to er x2 with symptoms of speech problem to racing heart came out of my body black in color!! I was toxic for several months on medicals still.

6/17/2012 8:15:36 AM

Reviewer: Brenda, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
When I first used the ring, the vaginal atrophy disappeared and sexual intercourse became pleasurable again. the ring was uncomfortable, though. it felt too big and pressed on my bladder giving me the feeling of needing to urinate all the time. Those feelings got better but still I was always aware that the ring was there, slightly uncomfortable. After Inserting the second ring, I started having ... Show Full Comment

10/19/2011 11:27:06 AM

Reviewer: artglassqueen, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have used t his to counter vaginal atrophy. Although I am 64 my husband and I still enjoy sexual activity. The Femring has enabled my vagina to regain the natural lubrication necessary for painless intercourse,

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture