Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Claravis Oral.

2/4/2013 3:24:59 PM

Reviewer: allaa22, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Claravis (Accutane) is the only thing that has ever worked for my skin, and it works so fast. After just two weeks, my skin was completely clear and in the three months I've been on it, I have had maybe three breakouts. It's fantastic. I play rugby so the muscle sorness and joint pain is exaggerated, and dryness around my mouth and lips. Just lotion and moisturize often. I've started u ... Show Full Comment

2/2/2013 11:57:47 AM

Reviewer: Nola, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am a 53 year old female that started taking Claravis 20mg QD for two months. I never had a problem with acne until after I reached 40 then I developed cystic acne that has left me with facial scarring. The medication is working, but the side effects, joint, back pain and constipation are bad enough, but the stomach pain is the worst. I have a constant gnawing in my gut, like when you hungry, t ... Show Full Comment

12/2/2012 1:03:27 AM

Reviewer: karbear, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has worked tremendously. I've only been on it for two weeks, and I barely have to wear make-up anymore.My face is so clear. There are slight side affects. The only thing that really bugs me is super dry lips. My scalp is also dry and gives me dandruff, but at least my hair is not oily after 1 day. So far, it is working very well.

11/29/2012 5:10:07 PM

Reviewer: Jwags92, 13-18 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have black heads, white heads, and some cysts on my cheeks. I have been on Claravis 40mg a day for 2 weeks and m acne has gotten worse. Is this normal and should I just tough it out? I am also having terrible back and wrist pains, sensitvity to light, extreme dryness, and rashing on my forearms. So far I am very unsatisfied. Does it get better? Please help!

11/29/2012 1:47:50 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I love this medication! It works wonders. My face has never been so clear! Some minor break outs before my period. I had horrible dry skin and lips but it COMPLETELY worth it!!!

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.