Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Claravis oral.

12/20/2009 11:02:44 PM

Reviewer: lofav, 13-18 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    My 16yr old son started taking claravis 30 mg 10 days ago. chapped lips,dry skin, lower back pain,mood swings, mild depression. He voluntarily stopped taking it. Another case of the cure being worse than the disease!...I thought it was too risky!!

12/15/2009 11:19:28 PM

Reviewer: cb, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I just finished my second month on Claravis and have decided to stop taking it. I have no energy, I don't want to get out of bed, and I just feel sleepy all the time. This has just started in the last week, but I have to get back to work and my normal life. My face looks good for just being on it 2 months, but i'll take my chances of the acne coming back.

12/12/2009 11:26:41 AM

Reviewer: lele1225, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking claravis 40mg twice a day, my skin cleared within a month. I am now in my 4th month and my face is breaking out, my lips and face are dry,I lift weights my knees hurt and now my hair is falling out and I have to wear glasses. I have been told to take fish oil and Biotin to help with my hair. Has anyone else lost there hair?

12/1/2009 2:32:39 AM

Reviewer: jay_2pm, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    i am now on my 3rd month on accutane. my first few months were bad but nothing serious. I just had really DRY skin and soreness but all-in-all i LOVE it! my acnes are clearing out and my skin looks better!

11/3/2009 11:13:00 PM

Reviewer: keephimsafe, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
    My 15-year old son just started this treatment. He is already showing signs of lip and nose dryness. He is showing some signs of fatigue/irritability and muscle soreness (he does have a weight lifting gym class). I am terrified of the potential side effects that are listed as many can happen during teen years in general. Would love to hear more about other teens' experiences.