Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Claravis Oral.

8/2/2009 10:03:22 PM

Reviewer: Teetee, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After 3 weeks of treatment, my lips are severly chapped, and peel and blled almost daily. Frequent vaseline helps. I have started getting nosebleeds and some blood in my stool - but nothing unbearable...hopefull I can make it another 3 months without anything worse than this. My skin looks good so far...no major breakouts.

7/11/2009 2:48:04 PM

Reviewer: hopingthisworks, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My skin is clearing up slowly. I am in my 3rd month and getting a little frustrated. very dry lips and skin, some rashes on my arms, HAVE to wear sunblock all the time, some joint pain, headaches, i also get aggitated very easily(not like me at all). And its kinda expensive. But if i works in the end, it will all be worth it! :)Good luck to all users!

6/29/2009 9:22:49 PM

Reviewer: angellycakes, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking 40mg of Claravis, once a day, for 27 days. After about 1 wk my lips began to chap and dry out, and the sides of my mouth tend to crack if I don't moisturize. My acne did get worse around 18 days in, so my dr. put me on prednisone to lessen the reaction. And on week 3 I noticed my left knee joint starting to hurt (I exercise and run regularly and hear that that side effect ... Show Full Comment

5/26/2009 12:42:05 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:

Condition: Severe Difficult to Treat Nodular Acne
4/3/2009 9:49:33 PM

Reviewer: G-Man, 13-18 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Claravis for 8 months because of my acne and i am extremely pleased with the results. Even though it took such a long time it did exactly as described by my dermatologist. The first few months the acne did break out worse but around the 3rd month it began to slowly make the acne go away. Even though this medication dries out your skin i found Cetaphil lotion to keep me moisturized and reg ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee
Causes, warning signs.
Live and thrive.
couple kissing
What do you know about locking lips?
man with problem