Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Claravis Oral.

9/3/2009 8:43:58 PM

Reviewer: mstx, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am going into my 3rd month of claravis and having joint and muscle pains. Dry nose w/nose bleeds. I have crawly sesations all over my body and get anxiety from it because i didnt know what it was. I stopped taking the medicine for a couple of days and it still feels like little crawlys. Anyone else experiencing this? I want to continue the medicine because of how great my skin looks, but whoaaaa ... Show Full Comment

8/28/2009 2:21:15 AM

Reviewer: 13-18 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I went on a 6 month treatment of Claravis! It worked wonders, my skin looks amazing and so much less oily.I did get chapstick for my chapped lips and lotion for my extreme dry skin.It was worth it in the end, even though I did experience mood swings as well as joint pain. The afer experience is rough, I feel i should've been weened off because my sleeping habits are weird and mildly depressed ... Show Full Comment

8/12/2009 11:49:23 AM

Reviewer: aharmonharrison, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am in my 3rd month of Tx. & am experiencing blurry vision, crawling skin and stomach pains. These symptoms just started. Last month I was having severe fatigue and muscle aches but that has stopped. I am going to continue Tx. because the results are great so far. I am using a mentholated chap stick for nose dryness & it works wonders.

8/2/2009 10:03:22 PM

Reviewer: Teetee, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After 3 weeks of treatment, my lips are severly chapped, and peel and blled almost daily. Frequent vaseline helps. I have started getting nosebleeds and some blood in my stool - but nothing unbearable...hopefull I can make it another 3 months without anything worse than this. My skin looks good so far...no major breakouts.

7/11/2009 2:48:04 PM

Reviewer: hopingthisworks, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My skin is clearing up slowly. I am in my 3rd month and getting a little frustrated. very dry lips and skin, some rashes on my arms, HAVE to wear sunblock all the time, some joint pain, headaches, i also get aggitated very easily(not like me at all). And its kinda expensive. But if i works in the end, it will all be worth it! :)Good luck to all users!

chest x-ray