Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of claravis oral.

8/12/2009 11:49:23 AM

Reviewer: aharmonharrison, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am in my 3rd month of Tx. & am experiencing blurry vision, crawling skin and stomach pains. These symptoms just started. Last month I was having severe fatigue and muscle aches but that has stopped. I am going to continue Tx. because the results are great so far. I am using a mentholated chap stick for nose dryness & it works wonders.

8/2/2009 10:03:22 PM

Reviewer: Teetee, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After 3 weeks of treatment, my lips are severly chapped, and peel and blled almost daily. Frequent vaseline helps. I have started getting nosebleeds and some blood in my stool - but nothing unbearable...hopefull I can make it another 3 months without anything worse than this. My skin looks good so far...no major breakouts.

7/11/2009 2:48:04 PM

Reviewer: hopingthisworks, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My skin is clearing up slowly. I am in my 3rd month and getting a little frustrated. very dry lips and skin, some rashes on my arms, HAVE to wear sunblock all the time, some joint pain, headaches, i also get aggitated very easily(not like me at all). And its kinda expensive. But if i works in the end, it will all be worth it! :)Good luck to all users!

6/29/2009 9:22:49 PM

Reviewer: angellycakes, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking 40mg of Claravis, once a day, for 27 days. After about 1 wk my lips began to chap and dry out, and the sides of my mouth tend to crack if I don't moisturize. My acne did get worse around 18 days in, so my dr. put me on prednisone to lessen the reaction. And on week 3 I noticed my left knee joint starting to hurt (I exercise and run regularly and hear that that side effect ... Show Full Comment

5/26/2009 12:42:05 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

man rubbing painful knee