Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of domperidone bulk.

2/5/2016 1:53:51 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    This drug has helped my stomach so much! For months my gastro doc didn't even know what I had, did many tests and he had no clue what to treat me with. I was losing weight (15-20lbs in 2 months), didn't eat dinner, threw up constantly. Decided to leave that doctor and went to a new doc and he knew right away that I had gastroparesis! he prescribed domperidone at my first visit and it is a ... Show Full Comment

6/9/2014 9:03:59 PM

Reviewer: jakrn, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have gastroparesis. I had constant nausea, no vomiting, and lost 30lbs in six months. I took metoclopramide 10mg twice daily and developed side effects. My gastroenterologist then prescribed domperidone 10 mg twice daily from a compounding pharmacy. It has been very effective. I have no side effects and have been taking it in capsule form for four years.

1/15/2014 2:59:44 PM

Reviewer: K74S68M94, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have suffered severe stomach pain along with my blood sugars being way above normal (180 plus). I do not like not being able to get any information about this medicine. I personally don't think it worked well enough to continue taking it.

10/12/2013 11:33:08 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have Gastroparethis and terrible stomach cramps whether I eat or don't eat. I am searching for a medication that will make the cramps go away.

8/20/2013 11:42:16 PM

Reviewer: JenLR, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I take this medication for severe gastroparesis, and it has been wonderful for me. I was on TPN via PICC line and unable to handle even smoothies before I started this drug. Tonight I ate a cheeseburger! My only issue with it is that my body builds a tolerance to it quickly, and my doctors have been reluctant to raise my dosage. I currently take 15mg TID.