Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Domperidone (Bulk) Misc.

1/15/2014 2:59:44 PM

Reviewer: K74S68M94, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have suffered severe stomach pain along with my blood sugars being way above normal (180 plus). I do not like not being able to get any information about this medicine. I personally don't think it worked well enough to continue taking it.

10/12/2013 11:33:08 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have Gastroparethis and terrible stomach cramps whether I eat or don't eat. I am searching for a medication that will make the cramps go away.

8/20/2013 11:42:16 PM

Reviewer: JenLR, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take this medication for severe gastroparesis, and it has been wonderful for me. I was on TPN via PICC line and unable to handle even smoothies before I started this drug. Tonight I ate a cheeseburger! My only issue with it is that my body builds a tolerance to it quickly, and my doctors have been reluctant to raise my dosage. I currently take 15mg TID.

8/17/2013 12:14:18 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Severe heartburn

8/9/2013 1:18:12 PM

Reviewer: Kathi, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Taking 30 mg 30 minutes prior to eating to help in the digestion of food due to gastroparesis