Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Jolivette Oral.

11/5/2009 4:58:06 PM

Reviewer: rockrchic07, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I had my daughter 7 months ago and thus far the pill has been doing its job. Besides the headache and periodic backache I've adjusted well. I've also been getting my periiod every month since I started the pill. I like this pill since there are much less serious side effects.

10/30/2009 11:43:16 PM

Reviewer: novbush16, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I hate this pill!! My daughter is 4 months old. Since I've begun this pill my hair falls out all the time, I've gained over 10lbs, more than I was at 8 mths pregnant. My cycle is way off, comes and goes whenever and has nasty cramps I never had before. I'll be stopping as soon as my husband recovers from his BC surgery.

10/29/2009 2:47:27 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My breasts have grown two full cup sizes, and my ankels and hands are swollen, and I've gained at least five to ten pounds. I get cravings for food in the middle of the night and about half an hour after eating, when I'm used to never feeling hungry. Not the pill for me even though I'm taking it due to a blood condition. No, thank you.

9/29/2009 10:33:33 AM

Reviewer: msweeten, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This has been much better for me than the depo shot. I'm losing weight well, no depression, my sex drive is much better. I breastfeed my little ones, so have to be careful what I take. A little more acne, but not anymore than w/ my cycle.

8/4/2009 5:09:20 PM

Reviewer: christina, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this pill since my 6 week apt and my daughter is now 8 months. I have had no problems...I also have not had periods. I take it the same time everyday and if for some reason I cant take it (forget it out of town..etc) I am very careful about using other forms of birth control for two days. I have not had any side effects, other than losing weight. I have been off the pill now for ... Show Full Comment