Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Jolivette Oral.

4/5/2009 10:47:35 PM

Reviewer: abailey, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've only been on this drug for a few weeks and I'm happy with it. Last night I had some slight cramping, but no bleeding. Since taking the pill at the same time everyday is crucial to its effectiveness, I simply set my alarm on my phone. Also, for women experiencing hair loss its completely normal to shed excessive amounts of hair 3 to 7 months after giving birth. I had a baby girl 8 mont ... Show Full Comment

2/20/2009 2:39:38 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this for six months too long. I've experienced no periods at all. I have alot of body hair growth, Depression, Horrible Headaches, Loss of breath, etc. I don't care for this at all. I can't take BC with estrogen in it because it makes me ill. I'm not sure what to use now.

1/22/2009 4:48:48 PM

Reviewer: Sheri, 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I do not like Jovliette. I find I am gaining weight while I am being very good with eating and exercising!

1/14/2009 12:05:04 PM

Reviewer: carriec0990, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I just came off the Depo shot about 6 months ago and have tried this pill for 2 months now (I went a few months without birth control) and it has worked okay for me. I have noticed that if i forget to take it (which i dont often do) or take it even an hour late, a few days later i will have my period. I haven't gotten my period on schedule (during the sugar pills) with this yet, but i'm ... Show Full Comment

1/2/2009 11:00:23 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)