Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Jolivette oral.

4/19/2008 2:09:20 PM

Reviewer: Busy mom, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had been using the Errin tablets mini pill. About a month and a half ago the generic change to Jolivette. With the previous Erin tablets (which is what I took for two years while nursing my first child) I had no periods at all. loved that pill. since taking Jolviette I have had 4 periods in about a 7 week time period. i absolutely hate it. Not only do I feel I’m seeing red every other week b ... Show Full Comment

4/8/2008 9:34:10 AM

Reviewer: Satisified mom, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this pill 8 weeks after my daughter was born. I was told that this pill was ok to take while breastfeeding. My daughter is now 12 months old. For the last 10 months i spotted here and there, which my doctor told me was normal. I just got my first period which is a little heavy and has lasted about 5 days. I am still nursinf my daughter at least 4 times per day. My doctor told ... Show Full Comment

4/4/2008 8:22:11 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I'm a mom of a 6 month old and have been taking this prescription for a month and half now. I have not had a period. My doctor failed to tell me that with this prescription there are no placebo pills. Luckily I normally take them anyway.

4/2/2008 10:36:48 PM

Reviewer: MissyM, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for over a week and have not stop bleeding. I breastfeed my son and mix a little of formula. I seem to have a lot of pain in the lower parts of my belly. I don't want to stop breastfeeding but I can't put myself through this. My breast seem to hurt alot! I just don't kno what I should do. Sometimes being a mom can suck!

3/31/2008 10:05:34 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
very effective and easy to use, but period every 18-21 days and excessive discharge between periods.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.