Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Jolivette oral.

4/4/2008 8:22:11 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I'm a mom of a 6 month old and have been taking this prescription for a month and half now. I have not had a period. My doctor failed to tell me that with this prescription there are no placebo pills. Luckily I normally take them anyway.

4/2/2008 10:36:48 PM

Reviewer: MissyM, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for over a week and have not stop bleeding. I breastfeed my son and mix a little of formula. I seem to have a lot of pain in the lower parts of my belly. I don't want to stop breastfeeding but I can't put myself through this. My breast seem to hurt alot! I just don't kno what I should do. Sometimes being a mom can suck!

3/31/2008 10:05:34 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
very effective and easy to use, but period every 18-21 days and excessive discharge between periods.

2/14/2008 2:25:45 PM

Reviewer: Mar, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I haven't had my menstrual ever since I started taking it. I tend to forget to take it on time and I only breastfeed at night. My daughter is now a year old and I am experiencing some discomfort on my ovaries due to not breastfeeding full-time. Overall, I am satisfied with this medication.

12/23/2007 4:21:56 PM

Reviewer: Taumann, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was not told to use another form of birth control once I was not breastfeeding "full time" (which I later found out this pill is only effective when nursing "full time")My husband and I got pregnant while on this pill and me still nursing my son. My beautiful daughter was born with a rare birth defect, effecting her mid line of her face, it's called Frontonasal Dysplasia ... Show Full Comment