Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Junel 1/20 (21) Oral.

1/4/2011 5:26:31 PM

Reviewer: GreenJAP, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am taking this pill for Birth control AND Heavy/Irregular menstrual cycles. I have been on Junel 1-20 for about three months and all I have noticed is my period was less intense in both bleeding and pain, but it still lasted 8days. however, now I am heavilly spotting just a week and two days after ending my period. ive felt most of the less severe side effects and am highly considering gettin ... Show Full Comment

11/18/2010 10:41:33 PM

Comment:
I have been on this pill for three months now and it has been an awful experience. I've had multiple yeast infections, been moody, depressed...I cry all the time, I have headaches and now have horrible acne!

8/24/2010 8:04:00 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Spotting all month, breaking, hair loss, moodiness...gave it the three months everyone recommends and no improvement. Definitely trying to find something better.

11/22/2009 2:12:19 PM

Reviewer: necie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Haven't gotten pregnant so far, which is a plus. I've been on it for a year now after finding out that depo provera causes bone loss. The problem I have with this bc is that I get yeast infections on the regular and my period is always out of wack. Pills are always an inconvience. I'm still looking for something better.

9/30/2009 9:25:20 AM

Reviewer: Unimpressed, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this pill for almost (2) months now and have been very unhappy. I switched to Junel because it is MUCH cheaper than YAZ which I used to take. The last (2) months I have felt tired, depressed, weapy, and have not been able to get a good nights rest. I do not recommend this pill. I will pay extra, it is not worth it =(