Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Junel 1/20 (21) Oral.

«Previous 26-29 of 29
9/30/2009 9:25:20 AM

Reviewer: Unimpressed, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this pill for almost (2) months now and have been very unhappy. I switched to Junel because it is MUCH cheaper than YAZ which I used to take. The last (2) months I have felt tired, depressed, weapy, and have not been able to get a good nights rest. I do not recommend this pill. I will pay extra, it is not worth it =(

7/29/2009 7:57:06 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have had symptoms of vaginal infection and urinary tract infection while taking this bc pill. Not sure which one it is. The week that no bc pills are taken (4th week), the symptoms stop. But symptoms returns once I begin the bc pills again. I've only been on this brand of bc pills for a month. If it continues after this cycle of pills, I'm contacting my physician. My health is too import ... Show Full Comment

11/30/2008 8:53:08 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
at first i experienced some side effects, but they went away with time. I like this much better than other BC pill I've used in the past

8/16/2008 7:00:47 PM

Reviewer: No Way, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My back hurts, I have headaches, my breasts are sore, I'm always tired, my stomach is always upset, and my face has exploded with acne. The side effects are not worth it.

«Previous 26-29 of 29

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture