Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Junel 1/20 (21) Oral.

1/13/2012 2:02:58 PM

Reviewer: Boxerella, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is my first time using BC I am a 25 year old female and I finished the last pill yesterday 1/12/12. The following is my personal experience. I have not been feeling like myself lately and decided to look up Junels side effects and reviews. I am extremely glad I did because I thought something was wrong with me. I kept asking myself everyday what’s wrong with me lately. My mood has changed and ... Show Full Comment

1/7/2012 11:13:32 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this BC pill for 2 months now. Ive taken it before and last time and this time the first month I have missed my period. Its very irregular and my face has broken out with acne and I have never had acne except when on my period. I'm always tired but I guess it's worth it when you aren't getting pregnant.

12/10/2011 6:44:57 AM

Reviewer: Female (Patient)

Comment:
Too much break-thru bleeding while on Junel for me. Switched to Kariva and all's well.

11/29/2011 6:25:13 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Still constantly paranoid that I may be pregnant (due to breast tenderness) but overall, I have been pleased with this birth control. Taking a pill is always a pain but it is definitely the cheapest option. As far as side effects, I have noticed an increase in headaches but no weight gain or hair loss. My periods have been less severe but not shorter in duration.

11/17/2011 12:56:48 PM

Reviewer: CAHiker123, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been very happy with Junel. This is the 1st pill I have taken w/o horrible side effects. I experienced slight nausea and cramping on day 2, but that's gone away. I have slightly elevated hunger level, so I have needed to be conscious of food intake. No bloating, spotting, and weight gain. My libido has increased and my acne cleared up.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.