Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Junel 1/20 (21) Oral.

7/29/2012 7:12:27 PM

Reviewer: allisonrae, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is my first time taking birth control and I have been on it for 5 months. I will say my cramps have gotten a lot better and my period is very light. After one week of taking it, I immediately gained around 5 pounds. My period is not always regular still which makes me paranoid about pregnancy. I also do not like how it is a three week set up. I would feel more comfortable with a week of sugar ... Show Full Comment

3/22/2012 11:53:44 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm at the end of my first pack. And ever since i started the pill , I've had vaginal inching (yeast infection), increase acne (never really had acne before starting to take this), some spotting, paranoid ALOT, cry ALOT, feeling very depressed. This I had a different brand before and they both have stucked! Thinking of not even taking birth control and just sticking with condoms!

1/13/2012 2:02:58 PM

Reviewer: Boxerella, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is my first time using BC I am a 25 year old female and I finished the last pill yesterday 1/12/12. The following is my personal experience. I have not been feeling like myself lately and decided to look up Junels side effects and reviews. I am extremely glad I did because I thought something was wrong with me. I kept asking myself everyday what’s wrong with me lately. My mood has changed and ... Show Full Comment

1/7/2012 11:13:32 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this BC pill for 2 months now. Ive taken it before and last time and this time the first month I have missed my period. Its very irregular and my face has broken out with acne and I have never had acne except when on my period. I'm always tired but I guess it's worth it when you aren't getting pregnant.

12/10/2011 6:44:57 AM

Reviewer: Female (Patient)

Comment:
Too much break-thru bleeding while on Junel for me. Switched to Kariva and all's well.

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.