Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Junel 1/20 (21) Oral.

11/29/2011 6:25:13 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Still constantly paranoid that I may be pregnant (due to breast tenderness) but overall, I have been pleased with this birth control. Taking a pill is always a pain but it is definitely the cheapest option. As far as side effects, I have noticed an increase in headaches but no weight gain or hair loss. My periods have been less severe but not shorter in duration.

11/17/2011 12:56:48 PM

Reviewer: CAHiker123, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been very happy with Junel. This is the 1st pill I have taken w/o horrible side effects. I experienced slight nausea and cramping on day 2, but that's gone away. I have slightly elevated hunger level, so I have needed to be conscious of food intake. No bloating, spotting, and weight gain. My libido has increased and my acne cleared up.

11/8/2011 11:18:32 AM

Reviewer: psmb, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I made the mistake of reading these reviews when I recently prescribed Junel and almost called my doctor to switch before even trying. I decided to stick it out given that my experiences with Ortho and Cyclessa were horrendous anyway. I AM SO HAPPY I DID. Bottom line- you have to try it to know if it works for you or not. I haven't had a single side effect. If anything, my mood has improved dr ... Show Full Comment

9/27/2011 11:42:39 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this B.C. for a year and a half and have been unpset with it from the begining. My sex drive is almost compeletly gone. Recently my period has been so irregular. I have had my period for 10 days with really bad acne. I would rather deal with having a bigger chance of getting pregnant than take this pill any more.

8/5/2011 12:28:02 PM

Reviewer: Anoynmous , 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
When I first got on this pill, I noticed mild mood swigs. However, my period was great, it lasted only a day or 2 and I got no cramps what so ever. My sex drive was still normal untill now, I have been on it for a year and I have no desire to have sex. I still have the ability to self lubricate and to have an orgasm. Also, after 3 months of being on this pill, I realized it calmed me down and I wa ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
mature woman holding fan in face
Symptoms and treatments.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver