Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Junel 1/20 (21) Oral.

9/27/2011 11:42:39 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this B.C. for a year and a half and have been unpset with it from the begining. My sex drive is almost compeletly gone. Recently my period has been so irregular. I have had my period for 10 days with really bad acne. I would rather deal with having a bigger chance of getting pregnant than take this pill any more.

8/5/2011 12:28:02 PM

Reviewer: Anoynmous , 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
When I first got on this pill, I noticed mild mood swigs. However, my period was great, it lasted only a day or 2 and I got no cramps what so ever. My sex drive was still normal untill now, I have been on it for a year and I have no desire to have sex. I still have the ability to self lubricate and to have an orgasm. Also, after 3 months of being on this pill, I realized it calmed me down and I wa ... Show Full Comment

6/27/2011 1:51:22 PM

Reviewer: moogie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This was my first birth control pill. I was not at all pleased with it. The first two things that I noticed was a very gassy feeling & a substantial increase in hair loss. I was literally horrified with the amount of hair that I lost while washing and combing it in the shower. Also, my libido took a very noticeable nose dive. I understand that abstinence is always a good form of birth control. ... Show Full Comment

6/20/2011 6:37:47 AM

Reviewer: shocked, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on this pill for four months. At first I loved it. After my fourth pack i missed my period and found out I was pregnant. I took every pill at the same time every day I did not miss any.

5/1/2011 7:31:58 PM

Reviewer: L., 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I got switched to this drug automatically through insurance. I had really bad mood swings for a month and was constantly crying. I have really bad acne and sever loss of sex drive which is straining my relationship. Side effects have not subsided after 6 months. I am switching asap because I can't take it anymore.