Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Junel 1/20 (21) oral.

6/27/2011 1:51:22 PM

Reviewer: moogie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This was my first birth control pill. I was not at all pleased with it. The first two things that I noticed was a very gassy feeling & a substantial increase in hair loss. I was literally horrified with the amount of hair that I lost while washing and combing it in the shower. Also, my libido took a very noticeable nose dive. I understand that abstinence is always a good form of birth control. ... Show Full Comment

6/20/2011 6:37:47 AM

Reviewer: shocked, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on this pill for four months. At first I loved it. After my fourth pack i missed my period and found out I was pregnant. I took every pill at the same time every day I did not miss any.

5/1/2011 7:31:58 PM

Reviewer: L., 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I got switched to this drug automatically through insurance. I had really bad mood swings for a month and was constantly crying. I have really bad acne and sever loss of sex drive which is straining my relationship. Side effects have not subsided after 6 months. I am switching asap because I can't take it anymore.

1/4/2011 5:26:31 PM

Reviewer: GreenJAP, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am taking this pill for Birth control AND Heavy/Irregular menstrual cycles. I have been on Junel 1-20 for about three months and all I have noticed is my period was less intense in both bleeding and pain, but it still lasted 8days. however, now I am heavilly spotting just a week and two days after ending my period. ive felt most of the less severe side effects and am highly considering gettin ... Show Full Comment

11/18/2010 10:41:33 PM

Comment:
I have been on this pill for three months now and it has been an awful experience. I've had multiple yeast infections, been moody, depressed...I cry all the time, I have headaches and now have horrible acne!

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.