Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Junel 1/20 (21) oral.

11/18/2010 10:41:33 PM

Comment:
I have been on this pill for three months now and it has been an awful experience. I've had multiple yeast infections, been moody, depressed...I cry all the time, I have headaches and now have horrible acne!

8/24/2010 8:04:00 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Spotting all month, breaking, hair loss, moodiness...gave it the three months everyone recommends and no improvement. Definitely trying to find something better.

11/22/2009 2:12:19 PM

Reviewer: necie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Haven't gotten pregnant so far, which is a plus. I've been on it for a year now after finding out that depo provera causes bone loss. The problem I have with this bc is that I get yeast infections on the regular and my period is always out of wack. Pills are always an inconvience. I'm still looking for something better.

9/30/2009 9:25:20 AM

Reviewer: Unimpressed, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this pill for almost (2) months now and have been very unhappy. I switched to Junel because it is MUCH cheaper than YAZ which I used to take. The last (2) months I have felt tired, depressed, weapy, and have not been able to get a good nights rest. I do not recommend this pill. I will pay extra, it is not worth it =(

7/29/2009 7:57:06 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have had symptoms of vaginal infection and urinary tract infection while taking this bc pill. Not sure which one it is. The week that no bc pills are taken (4th week), the symptoms stop. But symptoms returns once I begin the bc pills again. I've only been on this brand of bc pills for a month. If it continues after this cycle of pills, I'm contacting my physician. My health is too import ... Show Full Comment

Does your kid have symptoms?