Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Junel 1.5/30 (21) Oral.

7/31/2014 12:09:34 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Yazmin for years but started spotting. My dr switched me to Junel and it was awful. I was on it for five months and had two periods a month, was moody, emotional, and constantly picking fights with my boyfriend. I also felt depressed. Horrible. I have switched back to my previous medicine and my mental state is much better, no fights, no spotting. I must admit thought, the Junel cleared m ... Show Full Comment

5/22/2014 9:56:25 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i started junel the sunday after my period stopped. i am now into the second month. i have had 2 weeks of spotting and 1 week in between of what i consider to have been my period (although 5 days earlier than last month). i have also developed a heavy amount of breakouts, even in places i don't usually get blemishes. i don't care for junel at all.

3/7/2014 9:20:12 PM

Reviewer: mr, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
No spotting, I like being able to control my periods, no moodyness, or depression or any other crazy symptoms. I love this product except, my sex drive is really low.

12/5/2013 1:18:25 PM

Reviewer: e_w659, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Junel for bad cramps, irregular and heavy periods, and just as birth control in general. I had no side effects, but the first time I got my period after I started I had horrible cramps to the point that I couldn't move. I decided to give it another month and I had bad cramps, but they weren't as bad as the ones the time before. I will give it another month, but if the cram ... Show Full Comment

7/25/2013 8:19:14 PM

Reviewer: junelhater, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on birth control for about a decade now and this is by far the worst. I have been moody, no energy (taking naps for the majority of the day), basically I am either crying, sleeping, or screaming. I am going back to Jolessa.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture