Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of xolair subq.

11/2/2013 1:20:59 PM

Reviewer: xolairman, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This drug has changed my life. Reversed the problem by ten years or more feel fantastic.

10/19/2013 9:17:15 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male (Patient)

Comment:
My asthma was uncontrolled on Advair, Singulair, etc., for ten years, with one cardiac arrest at the emergency room, and a trip there every few months. I started Xolair and have not had an attack worthy of mention in ten years.

10/11/2013 1:13:48 PM

Reviewer: sanderly, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had hoped this would be the miracle drug for me as it has been for others. But it has turned out to be the drug from hell! Three days after my first injections my knees and legs started aching, it got worse everyday, by day 4&5 I could hardly walk! It has now been 10 days,and pain has not lessened at all. Taking highest dose possible of Aleve, doesn't even help.And to top it off my breat ... Show Full Comment

8/3/2013 2:42:27 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on the medication Xolair for 3 months and I feel as though I never had Asthma

7/12/2013 9:37:13 PM

Reviewer: Rosey, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Before I went on this medicine, I was in the hospital at least 2 times a year with asthma related pneumonia or bronchitis. It did take a couple of months before I started noticing a big difference, but after that, it really has become a salvation for me. Since I have used Xolair, I have only had one incident of pneumonia where I needed to be hospitalized. My biggest problem is getting a provider t ... Show Full Comment