Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Premarin Oral.

5/29/2009 8:09:34 PM

Reviewer: lisab, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking premarin for almost 9 yr's now and the past couple of years I've had terrible,debilitating cramps in my feet when sleeping. I want to fing out if I stop premarin what the side affects are such as weight gain?

4/8/2009 9:40:09 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
At 37 I had my "female parts" removed. This was a year ago. Premarin is my second experiment with estrogen replacement. I cannot stand these drugs. I have constant nausea, migraines and mood swings. Honestly, I went six months without taking anything and in my opinion was much healthier. Are the benefits these drugs really worth it?

1/30/2009 9:44:54 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
At 26 I had to have a partial hysterectomy due to a number of reasons, leaving me with only one ovary. Less than a year later, I had to have my ovary removed because I had developed a tumor in my ovary. Before my surgery, my ovary stopped functioning. I had hot flashes, night sweats, and fatigue. I have only been on premarin for 2 weeks, but I immediately felt the results. No hot flashes, no ... Show Full Comment

1/21/2009 4:48:35 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am 50 yrs old and had a complete hysterectomy due to fibriods. Couldnt sleep, have hot flashes, night sweats and mood swings. Have gained weight since operation (5 mths ago). Dr put me on Premarin but worried about more weight gain. Does it finally stop?

1/9/2009 1:51:02 AM

Reviewer: Jeana, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I had a complete hysterectomy at age 30, due to fibroid tumors, ovarian cycsts and adhesions. I have always had problems with my period, either being irregular or very painful and a lot of clots, since as far back as I can remember. My OB started me on Premarin while I was still in the hospital, however I got very ill after returning home and had to go without the pills for a week. It was a very m ... Show Full Comment

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash