Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Premarin oral.

8/13/2009 2:10:49 PM

Reviewer: Brownie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on Premarin for over 10 years. My gyn told me i was multiple fractures waiting to happen if I didnt continue to take this. I have no gray hair at age 48 and look and feel like I am in my 30's. This drug is wonderful!!!

7/27/2009 10:22:56 PM

Reviewer: hhobbs, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I had a complete hysterectomy in Aug. 08' due to endometeriosis and ovarian cysts. I was put on Premarin the day I left the hospital. I had to increase dosage to 1.25mg due to hot flashes. I rarely have hot flashes anymore, but within the 1st 6 months of taking Premarin I have gained 30 lbs.

7/20/2009 5:02:48 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I am responding well to this medication, however, I have run out and have been without for a week now. What are the withdrawl symptoms?

7/9/2009 9:39:48 AM

Reviewer: rmathys, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I had a hsysterectomy 5 weeks ago. so far, i guess its o.k. i get hot flashes some. headaches. after read side effects, kind of wondereing if i should change.

6/23/2009 3:26:09 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I had a complete hysterectomy in July '08. I have been taking Premarin since my release from the hospital. I have been very satisified, however after reading some of the comments, I wonder if I need to change. I am taking .625 and I am still having night sweats about 3-4 nights per week and sometimes during the day. Although this may be just the summer in the deep south. However, my mood ... Show Full Comment