Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Premarin Oral.

1/9/2009 1:51:02 AM

Reviewer: Jeana, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I had a complete hysterectomy at age 30, due to fibroid tumors, ovarian cycsts and adhesions. I have always had problems with my period, either being irregular or very painful and a lot of clots, since as far back as I can remember. My OB started me on Premarin while I was still in the hospital, however I got very ill after returning home and had to go without the pills for a week. It was a very m ... Show Full Comment

11/29/2008 12:02:05 AM

Reviewer: PodAngel, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had a complete hysterectomy in July, 2008 and started using Premarin immediately. It has helped fairly well with night sweats and moodiness but I have put on at least 20 lbs.

11/13/2008 11:37:07 AM

Reviewer: kathy t , 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i have felt great since started taking the premarin, i had some severe problems and was probably not getting the hormones on my own, after my hyster.. then about a month after being on the premarin i developed a rash on my face..it only comes after i use the face cream i have used for years. Has the hyster... changed the chemistry in my body to the point it would make allergic to things i have alw ... Show Full Comment

11/5/2008 11:55:52 PM

Reviewer: Rosa, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'ved been on premarin for one month after full husterectomy, has helped most of the time with night sweats and hot flashes but have gained weight and severe diarrhea and flu like syptoms. Does anyone have that problem?

11/1/2008 7:47:30 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Premarin for 10 years, since my hysterectomy including the removal of my ovaries. I can tell immediately if I have forgotten to take my daily dose because I get hot flashes and feel extremely tired.

Still Life Of Protein Foods
Do they work?
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.