Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of premarin oral.

7/9/2009 9:39:48 AM

Reviewer: rmathys, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had a hsysterectomy 5 weeks ago. so far, i guess its o.k. i get hot flashes some. headaches. after read side effects, kind of wondereing if i should change.

6/23/2009 3:26:09 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I had a complete hysterectomy in July '08. I have been taking Premarin since my release from the hospital. I have been very satisified, however after reading some of the comments, I wonder if I need to change. I am taking .625 and I am still having night sweats about 3-4 nights per week and sometimes during the day. Although this may be just the summer in the deep south. However, my mood ... Show Full Comment

6/20/2009 4:11:16 PM

Reviewer: keb200278, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had to have a complete hystorectomy at the age of 30. I have been on premarin for a little over a year. I started out having headaches about once a week to having one nearly every day!!! They are getting worse!! I also have very little sex drive, which never was a problem before the surgery. I'm not sure if its the drug but I'm going back to find out this next week.

5/29/2009 8:09:34 PM

Reviewer: lisab, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking premarin for almost 9 yr's now and the past couple of years I've had terrible,debilitating cramps in my feet when sleeping. I want to fing out if I stop premarin what the side affects are such as weight gain?

4/8/2009 9:40:09 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
At 37 I had my "female parts" removed. This was a year ago. Premarin is my second experiment with estrogen replacement. I cannot stand these drugs. I have constant nausea, migraines and mood swings. Honestly, I went six months without taking anything and in my opinion was much healthier. Are the benefits these drugs really worth it?

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture