Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Loratadine-D oral.

1-5 of 5
7/25/2011 10:14:01 AM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I use this medication to help control my bladder functions. I have had bladder cancer surgery and I wet my pants sometimes when urinating. Any bad side effects of continued use?

7/16/2008 1:38:00 PM

Reviewer: Nicky Groenewold, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication (in Claritin D) is very expensive and didn't do a thing for any of my allergy symptoms (sneezing, wheezing, runny nose, itchy eyes). Because my allergies were so extreme, I ended up having to take another OTC allergy medication while I was still supposedly being helped by the Loratadine combo - not something I wanted (or would recommend). I'm with the other respondent, if ... Show Full Comment

4/24/2008 9:31:39 AM

Reviewer: vettanlove1977, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medication did not work we'll for me or my daughter. I talked to my primary doctor for something different and he gave me a script for zrtec. which I would have preferred, but my Insurance wouldn't cover the medication. I know you cann buy zrtec over the counter now but It Is so expensive. If someone could reccomend something better please let me know. Also I am not supposed to take s ... Show Full Comment

10/31/2007 12:47:49 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

10/22/2007 6:11:27 AM

Reviewer: pkelly4, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
When I start to get a headache in the middle of the night it is my signal that allergies are acting up. The headache is caused by mucus buildup in my sinuses. Taking a tablet daily for the allergy season prevents the headaches. The only problem is the first few nights I sleep sketchily do to the fact that it is non-drowsy.

1-5 of 5