Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ciprodex otic.

8/4/2014 6:23:28 AM

Reviewer: TRich, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I had a problem with my ear being what I called clogged. So the dr. Prescribed this med for me. I found it didn't work just clogged it even more and after 4 days of using it nothing had changed. I started to use a tool to clean my ear not a q-tip and hydrogen porixide and now I can hear.

3/11/2014 12:29:21 AM

Reviewer: Liz, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have psoriasis on my ears, so occasionally I will get a gummed up ear from debris and/or cream treatments. The first two times I got this, I was put on Ciprodex. They were awful experiences. From the start, the drops burned the inside of my ear so bad, doubling the pain of my infection. Any sound sent searing pain through my ear. Within two days I had a startling loss of hearing and both times, ... Show Full Comment

2/19/2014 2:01:28 PM

Reviewer: Joe, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Had sinus infection which resulted in ear infection (plugged tube). Taking for two weeks and no improvement. Wrong drug for me.

1/26/2014 7:01:50 PM

Reviewer: Sgal, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was given this drug for outer ear inflammation and infection. I'm not sure now if I really had either. I put drops in my ear per instructions for 8 days. On the 8th day, I developed tinnitus for the first time in my left ear and old tinnitus that I had in right became worst. I would never take this drug again!

1/7/2014 9:06:57 AM

Reviewer: JessF, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I had to give this product a (3) star down the middle. I used this medicine twice. The first time, I had an ear infection and was prescribed this. My ear got worse after I put a few drops in so I stopped using it after one time and healed on my own. The same year, I got another infection and after suffering for about a week, I put two drops of this in my ear and the next morning my ear was complet ... Show Full Comment

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.