Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of cholestyramine-aspartame oral.

7/27/2014 2:17:13 AM

Reviewer: jamesbeulah, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This medicine is effective for me if it is the first medicine I take in the morning. It reacts with my blood pressure and heart medicine where my dosage has been increase. If I have an appointment it is always late morning so the diarrhea can be contained and I can get pass the gas and stomach pain. The rest of my day is good I don't get hungry but when I eat the gas is back and the stomach p ... Show Full Comment

4/8/2013 8:17:50 PM

Reviewer: Tom, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I couldn't go out without fear of a diarrhea attack. Since on the med, the attacks have been few and far between. I had colon cancer witch lead to the problem in the first place, I don't know what I would do without it.

10/5/2012 6:58:41 AM

Reviewer: ca, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I couldn't go out the house before and was living off immodium but I haven't had to take any since starting.this medication. Because it has to be dissolved in water it is a pain to take when I'm out but otherwise it works ok. Still not perfect but much better!

6/21/2012 3:59:34 PM

Reviewer: awesomemommom, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Very difficult to take, even mixed with applesauce. I find that fixing the applesauce earlier than needed, and then frigerating for awhile, helps it to go down better.

2/13/2012 2:38:19 PM

Reviewer: Laraine, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Begore I took this drug I was not able to leave my house due to immediate diarrhea. No at least I am able to leave the house and work. I still have diarrhea but I can make it to the bathroom. I know some people can not tolerate the taste, but I have no problem at all.