Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Crestor oral.

12/9/2015 5:36:42 PM

Reviewer: dfin2015, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
In 4 weeks, my cholesterol has gone from 236 down to 143. I have been trying to eat better and exercise more since I started taking it. I have noticed some minor aches and pains in my legs, but not a big deal. As I said, I have been exercising more and that could be part of it.

11/19/2015 2:03:40 PM

Reviewer: James V, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
About three weeks ago my cholesterol was 236. I have been using Crestor for about 2 weeks now along with a few other meds for HBP and sugar levels. I just had a health screen yesterday and my number is now 135. Of course, I have totally changed my diet. Smaller portions, and totally cut out fatty foods. I do ocasional workouts but overall not as active as I would like to be. But its helping ... Show Full Comment

10/30/2015 8:12:50 PM

Reviewer: Mcb, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this drug along with lipitor, Zetia and all the generic brands for several years. With all of these drugs I have experienced muscle pain to the point that I can barely walk. No energy and short term memory loss mostly with creator. It also raises my liver enzymes and now have to have to monitored. I took myself off this drug. Dont like the side effects.

10/4/2015 9:12:30 AM

Reviewer: SWILLIS, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
MY DAD TOOK THIS DRUG AND MADE HIM TOTALLY DEPENDENT ON EVERYONE. COULD NOT EVEN WALK ON HIS OWN. HAD MAJOR EFFECTS ON HIS MUSCLES, MEMORY AND HIS HEART. HE WOULD STAND AND HIS LEGS WOULD GIVE OUT ON HIM. WHEN YOU HAVE TO PICK YOUR PARENT UP OFF OF THE FLOOR BECAUSE OF A MED THERE IS A PROBLEM. WE STOPPED GIVING HIM THIS MED. ENDED UP HAVING OPEN HEART SURGERY. NOW HE IS DOING MOST OF THE THINGS H ... Show Full Comment

4/29/2015 4:36:47 PM

Reviewer: lahre1, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
After about 5to6 different types of statin drugs this one was most effective it didn't effect my kidneys or liver but I did try a lot of them be for they finally put me on crestor