Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Crestor Oral.

2/10/2009 9:16:32 AM

Reviewer: rytw44, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started Crestor in November. 45 yrs old. I have had awful constipation to the point of bleeding from straining. Last Friday, my left leg and foot started aching. By evening, sharp pains were shooting through my foot and my leg also hurt when touched. That night I was continuously awakened with pain. By Sunday, the pain was just in my feet and I could barely make it up my steps. Today, my feet s ... Show Full Comment

2/8/2009 11:23:21 AM

Reviewer: mchapman, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
(Musle Pain, depression, fatigue) I have long history of problems with statins. 1997 had a heart attack followed by all the medication, statins included. Through the following couple of years I had high fatigue, weakness throughout my body, loss of energy. Then I was diagnosed with depression. The doctor’s started me on antidepressants which made my symptoms’ worse to the point of attempting suic ... Show Full Comment

2/3/2009 8:45:54 PM

Reviewer: bad andy, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Leg cramps This is my second time taking Crestor. The doc lower my dose to 5mg every other day. The first time my liver counts were high on a 10mg every day.

2/3/2009 1:51:46 PM

Reviewer: skinny83, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After about a week I start with chest pains. Evenutally so extreme put me in the hospital. Was not acid reflux. Nothing would help. Left my entire chest sore for days. Never did find out why the chest pains. Stopped immediately after stopping crestor.

1/26/2009 12:57:07 PM

Reviewer: art8849, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
the medication does what it is supposed to do, but i get muscle cramps in both of my calfs all the time.

man rubbing painful knee