Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Crestor oral.

12/27/2014 11:20:01 AM

Reviewer: Jo, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
A small dose of Crestor had a powerful effect on me, causing depression and panic. The cardiologist put me on 5 mg of it as a sort of starter dose. However, a couple of months after beginning it, I noticed I could not get my mind off of negative things; my thoughts always returned to fears and worries. Then I had a debilitating panic attack. It was after some conflict with my daughter, (She ... Show Full Comment

12/23/2014 9:43:28 AM

Reviewer: zeenna, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
this medication is horrible. It caused migrain headache every day plus back pain hand pain stomach pain throat pain toes pain memory loss confusion depression.

12/15/2014 6:51:53 PM

Reviewer: Mimi, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was a professional dancer up til my 30`s, then two kids...but still top fit after I started weight training and power walking.Low body fat and cholest. up until my hysterectomy at 50.THEN BOOM, cholest. went sky high. Doctor insisted I take Crestor and within 2 weeks ,lost 2kilos and reduced my cholest. level to below normal.However this was accompanied by headaches,dizziness and constipation.Th ... Show Full Comment

11/29/2014 4:34:18 PM

Reviewer: beenerbabygranny, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started 40 mg Crestor and within 5 days had tongue spasms. After a few months, and going off all meds for 2 months, I added the Crestor back in. Tongue spasms again started after 5 days. I am off it again and hope the spasms eventually go away. They wake me up frequently each night and can interfere with speech and eating.

11/26/2014 5:42:41 PM

Reviewer: QueenLeisa, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medication is known to cause diabetes. I took it for several years, and a month ago, my physician told me I was pre-diabetic. I immediately stopped taking it and now treat maintain normal cholesterol levels with lecithin and garlic, all natural products.

man rubbing painful knee